From the monthly archives: November 2011
Continue Reading →
Now that I am ready to call it quits for the night, I visit my blog [...]
Good to meet you! I’m Nurya…
Welcome!Here, a mother and priest chronicles her attempts at practicing resurrection. This sometimes involves small children and organizations known as "church." Other times it just means telling the truth. Occasionally chickens are mentioned. Click "About" for more...
Praying Day by Day
Looking for something?
- Horrifying: China’s Brutal One-Child Policy, via @nytimes nyti.ms/ZbSB3t 4 hours ago
- Drove into my driveway and scared off two deer - #Michigan living at its finest! 13 hours ago
- RT @HuffPostRelig: "To say that you can kill in the name of God is blasphemy." -- Pope Francis 13 hours ago
- RT @billmckibben: Please spread the AP story on divestment;--makes it super clear this is the rational as well as moral choice http://t.co… 13 hours ago
- Me too... “@revrevwine: Teens Love Twitter, Feel Burdened by Facebook, Pew Study Finds bit.ly/10KUDSj” 14 hours ago