1. I’m a Christian. I wasn’t raised to be a Christian. In fact, my father explicitly told me that Christianity made no sense. I love being a Christian. More on that later.
2. I’m married. I’ve been married twelve years. To the same husband: my only husband. My parents got divorced. My grandparents got divorced. [...]
Good to meet you! I’m Nurya…
Welcome!Here, a mother and priest chronicles her attempts at practicing resurrection. This sometimes involves small children and organizations known as "church." Other times it just means telling the truth. Occasionally chickens are mentioned. Click "About" for more...
Praying Day by Day
Looking for something?
- Traded in the iPhone 3GS for the 4S. Total cost $42. It's a good day. 2 hours ago
- RT @BostonGlobe: Wife of slain Ibragim Todashev told @WesleyLowery that FBI never asked her about Waltham triple murder. http://t.co/oCr7MJ… 11 hours ago
- Laughing my way through a couple of @LutheranSatire videos before the day begins - thanks @episcopalcafe for the heads up! 12 hours ago
- I still have 12 things on my to-do list. Gues they'll get done another day. 23 hours ago
- Startup aspires to be largest digital library in the world for churches #chsocm take note rapidgrowthmedia.com/innovationnews… #GrandRapids 1 day ago