I love blogging. I plan to get back to it after my kids are back in school… which is only a few weeks away. I won’t be posting frequently then, but I do plan to post regularly.
This summer, however, it’s been a different story. Posts have been few and far between. Most of my [...]
Good to meet you! I’m Nurya…
Welcome!Here, a mother and priest chronicles her attempts at practicing resurrection. This sometimes involves small children and organizations known as "church." Other times it just means telling the truth. Occasionally chickens are mentioned. Click "About" for more...
Praying Day by Day
Looking for something?
- Startup aspires to be largest digital library in the world for churches #chsocm take note rapidgrowthmedia.com/innovationnews… #GrandRapids 1 hour ago
- Horrifying: China’s Brutal One-Child Policy, via @nytimes nyti.ms/ZbSB3t 5 hours ago
- Drove into my driveway and scared off two deer - #Michigan living at its finest! 14 hours ago
- RT @HuffPostRelig: "To say that you can kill in the name of God is blasphemy." -- Pope Francis 14 hours ago
- RT @billmckibben: Please spread the AP story on divestment;--makes it super clear this is the rational as well as moral choice http://t.co… 14 hours ago