We’re excited to hold our first-ever seedling sale this year!
With a grant from Slow Food West Michigan we look forward to providing you heirloom and Ark of Taste varieties for your garden. We’re currently growing the following varieties…
- Pepper, Maule’s Red Hot
- Pepper, Bull Nose Bell
- Tomato, Brandywine
- Tomato, Blondkopfchen
- Tomato, Amish Paste (Ark of Taste)
- Cucumber, Longfellow
- Squash, Thelma Sanders (Ark of Taste)
- Squash, Long Island Cheese (Ark of Taste)
- Lettuce, Speckled (Ark of Taste)
- Lettuce, Amish Deer Tongue (Ark of Taste)
- Lettuce, Tennis Ball (Ark of Taste)
- Watermelon, Moon & Stars
Our 2018 Seedling Sale will take place on Saturday May 19 and Saturday May 26th from 9am to 2pm at the farm: 6677 12 Mile Road NE, Rockford MI 49341.
Best is to grow your own food, second best is to know the farmer who does…” – Karen Lubbers
Get Plainsong Farm's newsletter!
We mail once a month with updates from the farm and ministry and information about programs and events. We don't share your address.