I love blogging. I plan to get back to it after my kids are back in school… which is only a few weeks away. I won’t be posting frequently then, but I do plan to post regularly.
This summer, however, it’s been a different story. Posts have been few and far between. Most of my online discretionary time has been spent as communications coordinator for the Diocese of Western Michigan’s search for our 9th Bishop. I am honored to have been appointed to the search team and I am committed to giving that work my best effort. Thus, this blog has moved down a notch in my priority list.
For now, consider that Plainsong Farm is on pause. I’ll be back in September, and I look forward to it.
May this last taste of summer bring you joy.
Good to meet you! I’m Nurya…
Welcome!Here, a mother and priest chronicles her attempts at practicing resurrection. This sometimes involves small children and organizations known as "church." Other times it just means telling the truth. Occasionally chickens are mentioned. Click "About" for more...
Praying Day by Day
Looking for something?
- RT @jplynas: @UnvirtuousAbbey for those who think increased rate of extreme climate events is due to sexual rather than industrial activity… 2 hours ago
- RT @Wealands_Bell: I do wish people would get it into their heads that God's call is embodied in Christianity primarily through Baptism, no… 20 hours ago
- Ok, #gathering2013 are you the same as Gathering of Leaders? I thought you were GNTG - Gathering The Next Generation. Confused over here. 1 day ago
- RT @WMichEpiscopal: #EDWM Bishop-elect Hougland's home newspaper: salisburypost.com/article/201305… 1 day ago
- Day off beginning with a latte, my journal, and a good book. #peace 1 day ago