This Sunday we celebrated the Baptism of Our Lord. Our children woke up to scallop shells (see them? even though they are really too small for the setting?) scattered around the Advent wreath. (On the other hand, please do not notice how very un-Martha those ribbons are.)
Good to meet you! I’m Nurya…
Welcome!Here, a mother and priest chronicles her attempts at practicing resurrection. This sometimes involves small children and organizations known as "church." Other times it just means telling the truth. Occasionally chickens are mentioned. Click "About" for more...
Praying Day by Day
Looking for something?
- Francis’ Humility and Emphasis on the Poor Strike a New Tone at the Vatican, via @nytimes nyti.ms/10YivWC 11 hours ago
- Definitely not a normal Saturday. No alarm in the morning and a nap in the afternoon #happy 11 hours ago
- RT @Philosophy_Muse: The greatest distraction of our age is that we have made distraction normal. 22 hours ago
- RT @scottagunn: "Across the country, firefighters, police officers and paramedics run toward danger while others run away from it." http://… 1 day ago
- RT @engagejoe: Correction: _8_ folks in TN & VA arrested to protest mountaintop removal , 20+ folks sat-in in IL against #fracking. #Fearle… 1 day ago