Lent has begun. Our family and some in our congregation are experimenting with “Lent in a Bag,” a resource inspired by a posting on the National Association of Episcopal Christian Education Directors e-list (recently renamed “forma”). At the beginning of last week, I gathered Lenten symbols and wrote very short [...]
Good to meet you! I’m Nurya…
Welcome!Here, a mother and priest chronicles her attempts at practicing resurrection. This sometimes involves small children and organizations known as "church." Other times it just means telling the truth. Occasionally chickens are mentioned. Click "About" for more...
Praying Day by Day
Looking for something?
- Still on the iPhone and headed home. #EDWM 13 minutes ago
- Wow thanks everyone for the RTs and responses during #EDWM tweeting. I was working from an iPhone so I am just seeing them now. 15 minutes ago
- Bishop-elect Hougland speaks to convention via phone and honors other 3 candidates #EDWM 1 hour ago
- RT @episcopalcafe: Hougland wins in Western Michigan on 8th ballot. #edwm 1 hour ago
- Feeling very grateful the Transition Team decided to use electronic balloting #EDWM 1 hour ago