This Sunday we celebrated the Baptism of Our Lord. Our children woke up to scallop shells (see them? even though they are really too small for the setting?) scattered around the Advent wreath. (On the other hand, please do not notice how very un-Martha those ribbons are.)
I agree with Crystal Paine, who’s been inspiring me lately. Yearly goals make life better. I sat down as 2011 turned into 2012 and came up with my own list. Most relevant to this blog is my goal to celebrate 52 sabbaths this year. I’ve been reading about Sabbath [...]
Good to meet you! I’m Nurya…
Welcome!Here, a mother and priest chronicles her attempts at practicing resurrection. This sometimes involves small children and organizations known as "church." Other times it just means telling the truth. Occasionally chickens are mentioned. Click "About" for more...
Praying Day by Day
Looking for something?
- RT @Philosophy_Muse: The greatest distraction of our age is that we have made distraction normal. 8 hours ago
- RT @scottagunn: "Across the country, firefighters, police officers and paramedics run toward danger while others run away from it." http://… 15 hours ago
- RT @engagejoe: Correction: _8_ folks in TN & VA arrested to protest mountaintop removal , 20+ folks sat-in in IL against #fracking. #Fearle… 15 hours ago
- RT @FatherTim: Please, please, please keep Bp. Shaw of #Diomass in your prayers. Brain tumor is cancerous. Radiation & chemo to begin soon. 16 hours ago
- I have taught Siri how to pronounce my name. Victory! 16 hours ago