It’s halfway through September, and clearly I haven’t been writing on this blog. It is not because I haven’t been writing! On October 8th, the diocesan profile for the Episcopal Diocese of Western Michigan’s bishop search process is scheduled to go live on our website. I didn’t write much of the profile, but [...]
I wrote earlier that I had neglected my blog because I was sick for most of June. That is true.
Note the scenic location of my recent vacation:
But that’s not the only reason I haven’t been blogging lately. The other reason is that I am spending online time another way: [...]
1) I have now gone to enough farming conferences in Michigan that I recognize people from other events. People I only see at farming conferences.
1. I’m a Christian. I wasn’t raised to be a Christian. In fact, my father explicitly told me that Christianity made no sense. I love being a Christian. More on that later.
2. I’m married. I’ve been married twelve years. To the same husband: my only husband. My parents got divorced. My grandparents got divorced. [...]
Good to meet you! I’m Nurya…
Welcome!Here, a mother and priest chronicles her attempts at practicing resurrection. This sometimes involves small children and organizations known as "church." Other times it just means telling the truth. Occasionally chickens are mentioned. Click "About" for more...
Praying Day by Day
Looking for something?
- Pentecost! 6 hours ago
- It is so weird NOT to be thinking to myself "I wonder who our next bishop will be..."! #EDWM 17 hours ago
- RT @danieloftheway: The Rev. Whayne Hougland is the bishop elect of the Diocese of Western Michigan. Let us pray for him and us as we prepa… 23 hours ago
- RT @StJohnsEpisGH: Announcing the Ninth Bishop-Elect of Western Michigan. Congratulations and prayers for our Bishop-Elect, Whayne,... http… 23 hours ago
- Still on the iPhone and headed home. #EDWM 1 day ago